This is the template for the optional rush-project.json config file. This file may be provided by a rig package.
* The "config/rush-project.json" file configures Rush-specific settings for an individual project
* in a Rush monorepo. More documentation is available on the Rush website: https://rushjs.io
* Optionally specifies another JSON config file that this file extends from. This provides a way for standard
* settings to be shared across multiple projects.
// "extends": "my-rig/profiles/default/config/rush-project.json",
* The incremental analyzer can skip Rush commands for projects whose input files have not changed since
* the last build. Normally, every Git-tracked file under the project folder is assumed to be an input.
* Use "incrementalBuildIgnoredGlobs" to ignore specific files, specified as globs relative to
* the project folder. The glob syntax is based on the .gitignore file format.
* Disable caching for this project. The project will never be restored from cache. This may be useful
* if this project affects state outside of its folder.
* Default value: false
// "disableBuildCacheForProject": true,
* Options for individual commands and phases.
// * (Required) The name of the operation.
// * This should be a key in the "package.json" file's "scripts" section.
// "operationName": "build",
// * Specify the folders where this operation writes its output files. If enabled, the Rush build cache
// * will restore these folders from the cache. The strings are folder names under the project root folder.
// * These folders should not be tracked by Git. They must not contain symlinks.
// "outputFolderNames": [
// "lib", "dist"
// * Disable caching for this operation. The operation will never be restored from cache.
// * This may be useful if this operation affects state outside of its folder.
// // "disableBuildCacheForOperation": true